Request for proposal
Town of Shediac launches two request for proposal for the 2024 Summer season
The Town of Shediac is launching a request for proposals for the operation, management, and marketing of the Shediac Market presented every Sunday from mid-June to mid-September from 9 am to 2 pm. The market is being held in Pascal Poirier Park, on the corner of Main St and Weldon St.
The successful proponent will be responsible for meeting the requirements outlined in the “Scope of work” section and will be evaluated based on the criteria outlined in the “Evaluation of proposals” section. The Town is looking for a three-year contract with the option to renew for an additional two years based on willingness by both parties and a satisfactory assessment of the prior three years, commencing May 2024.
Please review the complete request for proposal: Request for proposal - Shediac Market
Tourism Boutique at Rotary Park
The Town of Shediac is inviting proposals from qualified companies for the operation, management and marketing of the tourist shops located at Rotary Park, 229 Main Street, at the site of the large lobster, from mid-June to mid-September. Tourism operators are invited to submit proposals for the following locations:
- 231A Main Street (turquoise), 500 sq. ft. building… plus storage shed add sq. ft. from shed
- 231B Main Street (red), 825 sq. ft. building
- 231D Main Street (blue), 912 sq. ft. building
- 231F Main Street (purple), 425 sq. ft. building access to outdoor seating
- A cover letter signed by the individual authorized to submit a proposal in response to this RFP;
- Your company's experience in operating a commercial operation. If you have previously operated a tourist boutique, please list your qualifications;
- Your action plan and vocation for the building in question, including a detailed summary of products or experience proposed for commercialization;
Please review the complete request for proposal: Request for proposal - Tourism Boutique, Rotary Park
Public Notice - Regular meeting - February 5, 2024
In addition, the regular meeting will be broadcast on YouTube, and those wishing to view the session may do so by clicking on the following link.
The agenda is available on the Town's website under Council meetings.
PUBLIC NOTICE - Closed meeting on January 29, 2024
The matters to be discussed pertain to Section 68(1) (c) and Section 68(1) (e). As permitted by the Act, this session IS NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.