The mission of the Community Services Department of the Town of Shediac is to improve the quality of life of its citizens by providing programs, activities, special events, services and facilities that meet the needs of the community while keeping in mind the realities of the local environment.
- To foster a sense of commitment from the population for the development and implementation of programs, activities and services;
- To plan and manage facilities, manpower, equipment, programs and special events which are necessary to the delivery of services to the community;
- To ensure accessibility for the population to the various programs, services, facilities and special events;
- To encourage each citizen and community group to develop their social skills and physical abilities through various cultural and leisure activities, sporting events and other programs;
- To provide quality programs, special events and facilities.
Assistant Director of Community Services
58 Festival Street
Shediac, NB E4P 1S4
Telephone: (506) 531-2210
Fax: (506) 532-7796